Two years ago today this is where I was and what I was doing...
Puerto Rico Vacation to see my aunt/uncle/and cousins with my sis Brittany. One of the most fun vacations that I have ever been on. It was great to have some one on one time with my big sister and experience a new place with her. This vacation will always hold a special place in my heart.
A year ago today...
You guessed it,,, chances are you were even a part of it! A year ago today is when I married my best friend. Hands down THE best decision I have ever made. Then off to a Honeymoon in my favorite tropical place... Puerto Rico a second time!! It was a complete blast! I was able to give Kody a taste of Brittany and I's adventure but we stayed in a different place and had different experiences that made it new and exciting. I could not have drempt a more perfect vacation!
And today...
Our first year anniversary could not have gone more perfectly! Such a completely wonderful day in Alaska. Who new two years ago I'd be standing here, experiencing this with my best friend. (More pictures to come).


No comments:
Post a Comment