Wednesday, June 12, 2013
My dream world
There is something you should know about me... I love sunsets! I used to love growing up when the sun wouldn't set until 9 or so and I'd get a quick glimpse of a sunset. My world is forever changed! The first time I witnessed a sunset here in Alaska I wanted to just sit right on the cement and stay there for hours! The sunsets here are gorgeous! To paint you a picture this is how it works.. On a beautiful day like today I'll get done at work a little after 10pm and start walking to pick up my husband. On the way I have to stop because the whole sky is lit up with colors! It is so beautiful that I literally have to stop and take it in for a while. The sunsets also last a lot longer than any sunsets I've ever seen. They could easily last an hour. Here are just a few pictures of one sunset we saw the other day at the Shrine of St. Therese...
Notice the time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment