Monday, May 6, 2013
A Sunny Day
Today marks the first day that Kody and I have seen a sunny day here in Alaska. It is always bright here however its just very overcast and usually rains. We've learned to say, "When do you think it will rain today." instead of, "Do you think it will rain today?" But it is so beautiful that the overcast days are just as pretty as the sunny ones. I even caught myself the other day saying, "Kod, I almost don't want the sun to come out today, I just love the feel of this day." The day seems to be more slow paced and cozy. Its the same feeling of having a rainy Saturday when you know you have nowhere to be and you can just cuddle up inside and read a book. Imagine that feel everyday, it's beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment